Here at Camp Harlam, we are very excited to tell you that we are over a month into ENROLLMENT AT CAMP HARLAM FOR 2013 and we have already seen a great response. Sessions are starting to fill up and we want to make sure that you are able to be a part of the magic of our 55th summer.
Here are some IMPORTANT DETAILS to keep in mind while considering enrollment at Camp Harlam:
- Registration for all sessions and age groups (our complete DATES, FEES & SESSIONS can be found by CLICKING HERE) is conducted using our ONLINE SYSTEM and on a FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE BASIS.
- The enrollment process includes these steps (more details are available by CLICKING HERE):
- Fully completing an online APPLICATION;
- Receiving a $500 DEPOSIT PER CAMPER/PER SESSION (this can be done online using Visa/MasterCard or by sending a check to our business office);
- Receiving a CONFIRMATION E-MAIL from Camp Harlam that secures a placement in the preferred session.
- If your child was enrolled at camp in 2012, you should use your login e-mail and password (for the account holder) to enter the online system. This will make the re-enrollment process much faster. You can go directly to the login page by CLICKING HERE. New families will have the opportunity to create a new account.
- Limited spaces are available in all sessions and age groups, and confirmation will not be made until such time that our staff can guarantee a space. Once this is done, spaces are secure and we will update the registration page of our web site as often as possible for your reference.
- This interested in applying for the Gesher (formerly “Machon”) CIT Program should NOT do so at this time. Information for that program (which has a more extensive application process) will be sent to eligible families later in the fall. Those interested in the NFTY in Israel program (travelling with Camp Harlam friends to Poland and Israel during the summer of 2013) should visit the NFTY in Israel site by CLICKING HERE.
- Cabin placement requests, Medical and Camper Information forms and details, and other information will not be requested by camp until later in the off-season. In the meantime, you can access our Family Handbook (2012 version) by CLICKING HERE.
- Financial assistance (including “One Happy Camper” grants for first-time campers) and scholarship information can be found in the registration section of our web site by CLICKING HERE. Applications for the Camp Harlam Financial Assistance Program (this does NOT pertain to OHC grants or any other financial assistance/scholarship programs) will be available as of December 1st (we require recent tax return information to complete the applications).
- We strongly encourage those interested in enrolling for camp for 2013 to do so as soon as possible. When sessions and age groups fill, we will accept campers onto our WAITING LISTS. Completed applications and deposits must be received by camp to secure a Waiting List position, but all deposits are refundable at any time if a space does not become available.
If you have any further questions, please contact our camp’s business office at 610-668-0423 or CampHarlam@URJ.org at any time.