Register now for our Harlam@60 Anniversary Weekend celebration. We have been hard at work creating an amazing weekend-long celebration of Camp Harlam.
Weekend highlights will include:
- Friday night Shabbat dinner and services in Chapel on the Hill, followed by song session led by song leaders from every generation of camp…by campfire!
- Saturday morning Shabbat services celebrating all of the Camp Harlam Alumni that have gone on to become Jewish Educators, Rabbis, Cantors and Jewish Professionals.
- Dedication of Chapel in the Woods honoring Arie Gluck
- Unveiling of an exhibit honoring Camp Harlam’s 60th Anniversary
- Camp-style Chugim featuring Arts & Crafts, Adventure, Athletics, and more
- Opportunity for a professional photo shoot on Chapel on the Hill
- Softball game
- Iguana Ball tournament
- Evening programs for kids supervised by camp staff
- An amazing camp style closing banquet and concert featuring Julie Gold and Matt Stamm
We promise a weekend celebration worthy of Camp Harlam’s 60th Anniversary. The weekend is open to all ages and there will be programming suitable for adults and kids alike. We have provided several different registration options to make this amazing celebration accessible to everyone.
Registration will be unavailable after Friday, August 10th.
Full Weekend: Bunk Housing, $300 per person
Full Weekend: Private Room Housing, $375 per person
Full Weekend: No Housing, $200 per person
Full Weekend: Camping Out, $200 per person
Friday & Saturday: Friday Night through the Banquet, Shared Housing on Friday, $175 per person
Shabbat Only: Friday Night through Saturday Services, Shared Housing on Friday, $100 per person
Shabbat Morning & Saturday Lunch Only: $36 per person
Saturday Only: Services through Banquet, $100 per person
Banquet & Sunday: Banquet through Sunday Morning, Shared Housing, $100 per person
Banquet Only: Saturday Evening, No Housing, $75 per person
Children Under 3: Free
Children 4-17: $100 per child (children must be accompanied by an adult over 21)
Children 4-17 Saturday Services through Banquet: $36 per child (children must be accompanied by an adult over 21)
Children 4-17 Banquet through Sunday Morning: $36 per child (children must be accompanied by an adult over 21)
Children 4-17 Saturday Night Only: $18 per child (children must be accompanied by an adult over 21)
Young Adult 18-20: $200 per young adult, including shared housing with family or friends – please note that the Saturday night banquet is only open to those 21 and older (OR you can ask us about working this event as a staff member)
Walk-In registration will only be available for Saturday from services through 4:00 PM. Adults: $72, Kids Under 18: $54
If you prefer to stay offsite, we have reserved blocks of rooms for August 24-26 at two nearby hotels:
Country Inn & Suites, Lehighton
$121/night (after July 24th, the rate is subject to change)
Group Code: 1808Camp60
Contact: Rosanne Lesher
Hampton Inn, Lehighton
$179/night (after July 24th, the rate is subject to change)
Group Code: CMP
Contact: Lori Belletiere