Camp Harlam is celebrating its 60th anniversary in 2018 and we’re kicking off a year of celebration starting in May 2017! We are looking forward to a fun-filled, meaningful, and exciting year of events and opportunities for our camp community to show their love, support and commitment to camp. Stay tuned for a full calendar of events and other ways to get involved!
Save the Date: Harlam Golf & Tennis Outing
Monday, May 15, 2017
Philmont Country Club | Huntingdon Valley, PA
The Harlam@60 celebration will kick off on Monday, May 15, 2017 at a Golf & Tennis Outing at Philmont Country Club in Philadelphia. This event, chaired by Dan Fuchs, will include lunch followed by golf and tennis tournaments during the day and a family BBQ with entertainment in the evening. More details will be shared in the coming months.
Other Highlights Include:
- Digital Archive/Camp Museum – Ongoing
- Camp Stories Podcast Series – Ongoing
- Young Alumni Professional Networking Event in NYC – Spring 2017
- Harlam@60 Alumni Birthright Trip – July 3-13, 2017
- Camp Couples Celebration/Alumni Day – August 13, 2017
- Children’s Book Launch – Fall 2017
- Harlam Shabbat Across the World – February 2, 2018
- Harlam Night Out at the Phillies – Spring 2018
- Camp Games Tournament ( Including Iguana Ball) – Summer 2018
- Weekend/Banquet at Camp – August 24-26, 2018
More details about these events will be shared soon!
Keep In Touch
Make sure your contact information is up to date by filling out our online form. Please share with other friends of camp so we can get as many Harlamites as possible involved in Harlam@60!
Host a Harlam@60 Pop-Up Event
If you want to host your own Harlam@60 event, we want to help! Fill out our online Harlam@60 Pop-Up Event Form and let us know what you’re planning so we can help support and promote your event.
If you’d like to learn more about Harlam@60 or have questions/ideas, please contact Lisa David, Director, at LDavid@URJ.org or 610-668-0423.