Please review the following information about our celebration of Camp Harlam’s 60th year.
Click here to view our Harlam@60 Brochure, including information about the timeline of events and projects and the 1958 Club.
Become a Supporter of Harlam@60 and Join the 1958 Club
We want you to be a part of this exciting effort to honor Harlam’s history while helping to secure its future. You can click here to learn more about the 1958 Club.
We’re putting together a podcast full of camp stories and we want to hear from you! Stories can be funny, sentimental, short, long and about anything you feel is important to you about Harlam! We know you have a story to share so fill out this quick form to tell us more.
Alumni Day & Camp Couples Celebration
Sunday, August 13, 10:00 AM-3:00 PM (Harlam@60 Planning Committee Meeting from 3:00 PM-4:00 PM)
$36 Suggested Donation to the Mitch Perlmeter Scholarship Fund, which can be made online with your registration.
We hope that you will join us in Kunkletown for Alumni Day on Sunday, August 13th, to connect and reconnect to the people and the place that, for so many of us, helped shaped who we are today.
This year’s Alumni Day program will include:
- Ceremony honoring couples who met at camp (as part of the Harlam@60 calendar of events)
- Dedication of the new Fendrick Commons area in memory of Alan Fendrick z”l
- Dedication of a new gathering space in memory of Jyl Skolnick z”l
- Camp tours to see your favorite spots and some of the new facilities
- Lake Joshua, swimming pool and adventure element access
- Learning and seeing up-close how we are merging tradition and innovation to keep Harlam as a leader in the field of Jewish camping
Camp Harlam Archive
As part of Harlam@60, we are creating an exhibit in the Welcome Center to honor camp’s incredible history. Our vision for the exhibit is to have a curated collection of memorabilia and photos organized by decade, and we want your mementos to be a part of this archival collection! Click here for more details and information on how to submit items.
Additional Harlam@60 Highlights Include:
- Digital Archive/Camp Museum – Ongoing
- Camp Stories Podcast Series – Ongoing
- Harlam@60 Alumni Birthright Trip – July 3-13, 2017
- Children’s Book Launch – Fall 2017
- Harlam Shabbat Across the World – February 2, 2018
- Harlam Night Out at the Phillies – Spring 2018
- Camp Games Tournament (Including Iguana Ball) – Summer 2018
- Weekend/Banquet at Camp – August 24-26, 2018
More details about these events will be shared soon!
Keep In Touch
Make sure your contact information is up to date by filling out our online form. Please share with other friends of camp so we can get as many Harlamites as possible involved in Harlam@60!
Host a Harlam@60 Pop-Up Event
If you want to host your own Harlam@60 event, we want to help! Fill out our online Harlam@60 Pop-Up Event Form and let us know what you’re planning so we can help support and promote your event.
If you’d like to learn more about Harlam@60 or have questions/ideas, please contact Lisa David, Camp Harlam’s Director, at LDavid@URJ.org or 610-668-0423, Ext. 1042.