Thinking About Camp?
Welcome Home to Camp Harlam! As you begin your camp selection process, feel free to call us at 610-668-0423 to speak about Harlam, our program and staff, and whether we are a good match for your child/children’s needs.
A personal visit to Harlam is the best way to learn about us!
We are excited to offer in-person family tours on our site in Kunkletown for those families that are interested and comfortable. A member of our Professional Staff team will lead tours for individual families and will adhere to safety protocols and procedures to help ensure the health and safety of all visitors. We will offer tours on the following dates:
- March 14, 11 AM – 1 PM, 2 – 4 PM
- March 21, 11 AM – 1 PM, 2 – 4 PM
- April 11, 11 AM – 1 PM, 2 – 4 PM
- April 25, 11 AM – 1 PM, 2 – 4 PM
Registration information will be shared soon.
We will stagger start times for tours to adhere to health and safety protocols and will require families to complete a health screening prior to their visit.
We are happy to accommodate families outside of our scheduled tours if needed. Please contact Rachel Steinberg at RSteinberg@URJ.org to make arrangements for your visit.
Health and Safety
The health and safety of our community is always our top priority. Given our current climate, we have several protocols in place for the day:
- Our staff will be wearing masks. We ask all visitors to wear masks as well. If you forget one, we will have them available on-site.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout camp.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- Each family will be assigned a private bathroom for use during their visit. All communal bathrooms will be closed.
- We will not be providing food, but families are welcome to bring their own snacks. Garbage cans are available throughout camp and we will ask you to help us keep our facility clean.
- Should anyone become unwell immediately prior to or during their visit, please let one of our staff know.
- Both documents below must be filled out and brought with you to camp:
If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Steinberg at RSteinberg@URJ.org.
Virtual Parlor Meeting
Our camp directors will be hosting a series of parlor meetings to introduce prospective families to Camp Harlam. The parlor meetings are intended for parents and future campers and will include a presentation by camp’s directors, the opportunity to address questions and concerns with a member of our camper care team, and activities for kids to learn more about camp and have fun.
- March 18: 7-8 PM - Registration coming soon!
If you have any questions, email Rachel Steinberg, Assistant Director, at RSteinberg@URJ.org.
Virtual Tour of Camp
If you can't make it up to camp to visit, check out our Virtual Tour of camp!