Thinking About Camp?
Welcome Home to Camp Harlam! As you begin your camp selection process, feel free to call us at 610-668-0423 to speak about Harlam, our program and staff, and whether we are a good match for your child/children’s needs.
A personal visit to Harlam is the best way to learn about us!
We are excited to offer in-person family tours on our site in Kunkletown for those families that are interested and comfortable. A member of our Professional Staff team will lead tours for individual families and will adhere to safety protocols and procedures to help ensure the health and safety of all visitors.
At this time, we have reserved the following dates and times for tours. We ask that you complete the tour registration form and share your availability for any/all the tour dates that are offered. We will stagger start times for tours to adhere to health and safety protocols and will require families to complete a health screening prior to their visit.
- Saturday, September 26, between 2:00 – 4:00 PM
- Sunday, October 4, between 1:00 – 3:00 PM
- Sunday, November 8, between 1:00 – 4:00 PM
- Sunday, December 6, between 1:00 – 4:00 PM
Health and Safety
The health and safety of our community is always our top priority. Given our current climate, we have several protocols in place for the day:
- Our staff will be wearing masks. We ask all visitors to wear masks as well. If you forget one, we will have them available on-site.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout camp.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- Each family will be assigned a private bathroom for use during their visit. All communal bathrooms will be closed.
- We will not be providing food, but families are welcome to bring their own snacks. Garbage cans are available throughout camp and we will ask you to help us keep our facility clean.
- Should anyone become unwell immediately prior to or during their visit, please let one of our staff know.
- Both documents below must be filled out and brought with you to camp:
If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Steinberg at RSteinberg@URJ.org.
Save the Date: Virtual Taste of Camp
Sunday, November 15, 2020, 4-6 PM ET
Our annual Taste of Camp program is going virtual for 2020! We'll provide prospective campers with a great intro into what a summer at Harlam is like. Details and registration will be shared soon. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact Rachel Steinberg at RSteinberg@URJ.org.
Virtual Tour of Camp
If you can't make it up to camp to visit, check out our Virtual Tour of camp!