Upcoming Alumni Events
Camp Harlam is celebrating its 60th anniversary in 2018 and we kicked off a year of celebration in May 2017 with an awesome Golf & Tennis Outing! We are looking forward to a fun-filled, meaningful, and exciting year of events and opportunities for our camp community to show their love, support and commitment to camp.
Alumni Day & Camp Couples Celebration
Sunday, August 13, 10:00 AM-3:00 PM (Harlam@60 Planning Committee Meeting from 3:00 PM-4:00 PM)
$36 Suggested Donation to the Mitch Perlmeter Scholarship Fund, which can be made online with your registration.
We hope that you will join us in Kunkletown for Alumni Day on Sunday, August 13th, to connect and reconnect to the people and the place that, for so many of us, helped shaped who we are today.
This year’s Alumni Day program will include:
- Ceremony honoring couples who met at camp (as part of the Harlam@60 calendar of events)
- Dedication of the new Fendrick Commons area in memory of Alan Fendrick z”l
- Dedication of a new gathering space in memory of Jyl Skolnick z”l
- Camp tours to see your favorite spots and some of the new facilities
- Lake Joshua, swimming pool and adventure element access
- Learning and seeing up-close how we are merging tradition and innovation to keep Harlam as a leader in the field of Jewish camping
Want to get more involved in Alumni event planning? Have an event you would like to see happen? Email Lisa David if you're interested.