Thanks for helping to spread the word about Camp Harlam, as well as the other 60+ youth programs that the URJ has to offer. These ready to use tools make it easy to tell your families about these extraordinary experiences. From regional & specialty camps, to leadership & social justice opportunities, to Israel and beyond, there is something for everyone in your congregation. If you have any questions, or are looking for something you don’t see here, contact us!
Connect Your Congregation to Camp
There are lots of ways for your congregation to partner with Camp Harlam.
With 60 years of rich tradition and a commitment to innovation and excellence, Harlam provides a meaningful and fulfilling Reform Jewish camping experience. As part of our open and safe community, friends become family and campers can be their best and true selves while creating lifelong connections. Judaism at Harlam is full of joy – Judaism is lived and learned in an experiential way. To learn more about Camp Harlam, visit CampHarlam.org or contact the director at CampHarlam@URJ.org or (610) 668-0423.
We encourage you to add any additional information about your congregation and Camp Harlam. This might include information about clergy and staff who spend time there during the summer, scholarship assistance from the congregation and information on who to contact in the congregation if you want to learn more about camp. It’s also great to add photos of your congregants at camp.
To save, right click on the image and click “save image/photo as”.
If you are looking for a different logo version or file type, please contact CampHarlam@URJ.org.
Tips for Social Media
- Share Harlam photos from families, graphics, or updates on your congregation’s social media pages. We’ve provided graphics above to get you started, and you can keep an eye on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages for others through the year.
- Use any of our sample posts below to encourage families to consider a summer at Harlam.
- Personalize the experience! If you have Harlam families in your congregation, ask them for a few words about their experience that you can share. Also consider sharing photos of kids from your congregation at camp. This lets potential families know who they can approach if they have any questions about the Camp Harlam experience.
- Don’t forget to connect to our official pages in your posts. This will help people connect with Harlam and the larger Reform Jewish community. On Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, you can tag us @URJCampHarlam.
Sample Facebook and Instagram Posts
- URJ Camp Harlam, the Reform Movement’s camp in Pennsylvania, offers a unique environment for campers in grades 3-12. They create a vibrant, fun and caring camp community which enriches and strengthens Reform Jewish identity and values while cultivating lifelong friendships. Learn more: campharlam.org
- [Name of Your Congregation] is proud to send our kids to URJ Camp Harlam, the Reform Movement’s camp in Pennsylvania! They create a vibrant, fun and caring camp community which enriches and strengthens Reform Jewish identity and values while cultivating lifelong friendships. Learn more: campharlam.org
- What is your child doing this summer? Consider a summer at Camp Harlam, the Reform Movement’s camp in Pennsylvania! Learn more: campharlam.org
- [Name of Your Congregation] is proud to send our kids to @URJCampHarlam, the @URJorg camp in Pennsylvania! Learn more & register today: campharlam.org
- What is your child doing this summer? Consider a summer at @URJCampHarlam, the @URJorg camp in PA! Learn more & register today: campharlam.org
Blurbs for Emails and Newsletters
Promoting a Recruitment Visit
General visit: We are excited to share that staff from URJ Camp Harlam will be here on [INSERT DAY, DATE & TIME(S)]! They’ll share what makes Harlam great and answer questions. We hope to see you there! Learn more at CampHarlam.org
Detailed visit: We are excited to share that staff from URJ Camp Harlam will be here on [INSERT DAY, DATE & TIME(S)]! They’ll share what makes Harlam great, answer questions, and [show the camp video so you can get a taste of what campers experience each summer / speak about camp during Shabbat services / run a camp activity for our students / fill in the blank]. We hope to see you there! Learn more at CampHarlam.org
Camp Registration is Opening Soon
Last Chance to Register for Camp
Have a Great Time at Camp!
Give the Gift of Camp for Hanukkah
Right click on any of the below graphics to save them.